Knee pain is a common reason for people to visit their physical therapist. Often, knee pain is the result of an injury, such as a ruptured ligament or torn cartilage. But some medical conditions can also bring you to your knees, including arthritis, bursitis, patellofemoral syndrome, and tendonitis.
Commonly treated conditions
- Post-surgical care of ligament repairs, such as ACL, MCL, PCL, MPFL, and LCL
- Knee instability
- Quadriceps muscle strains
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Chondral changes at the knee
- Patellofemoral pain
- Patella dislocations, acute and chronic
- Anterior knee pain
- Jumper’s Knee
- Meniscal tears, or post-surgical care of meniscectomy or meniscal repair
The bottom line
If you have suffered a knee injury from a sport, an accident, or a degenerative condition, the team at Elevate Physical Therapy can help you reduce pain, recover easier, and get you back to doing what you love.
Are you ready to get the care you deserve?
Our trained specialists are ready to help